Push Sticks

I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the shipping inside CONUS.

robthebuilder

Do you sell measured drawings or kits?

Reply to
fredfighter

Here's a plan... get a piece of wood, cut a shape and a notch. If it doesn't feel right, change it. No flame intended. Just use scraps while experimenting.

Reply to
C & E

Could you make a pointy sitck the same way?

I mean, by substituting a point for the notch?

Reply to
fredfighter

I think you have to make a pointy stick out of a branch, Fred...

Push sticks can be made from branches, cats or lumber scraps..

Mac

mac davis

And speaking of Pointy Sticks -

b sorry - couldn't resist.