Push Sticks

I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the shipping inside CONUS.
http://www.clardys.com/woodworking.html
Rob
robthebuilder wrote:

I prefer to make my own.
Do you sell measured drawings or kits?
--

FF

doesn't feel right, change it. No flame intended. Just use scraps while experimenting.
C & E wrote:

Could you make a pointy sitck the same way?
I mean, by substituting a point for the notch?
--

FF

On 21 May 2006 14:51:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

I think you have to make a pointy stick out of a branch, Fred...
Push sticks can be made from branches, cats or lumber scraps..
Mac
mac davis wrote:

And speaking of Pointy Sticks -
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/PointyStick/PS1TableOfContent.html