Push open push close door latch

I am looking for closet door latches heavy enough to support the door(s) (solid core, 3'0, 68", 1/3/8" single)
Operation similar to a stereo cabinet door...push to open and push to close.
These closets are wainscoated to blend into the walls.
The latches need to be concealed...no knobs or hardware visible.
I have hinges that are heavy enough and are hidden.
Any idea where to find these?
"Rick" writes:

It is a common marine hardware item; however, you don't typically find those size doors on a boat.
Lew
On 15 Jul 2004 13:58:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rick) calmly ranted:

www.leevalley.com item # 01L01.01
- DANCING: The vertical frustration of a horizontal desire. --------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Full Service Web Programming