Pull-out trash can

In a previous house in a previous state, we had a pull-out shelf for a trash can under the sink. It had an arm attached to the door so that when the cabinet door was opened the can slid out. I don't remember where I got it and can't find one doing a search. Anyone seen one of these, and know who sells them? TIA
--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Thanks for the reply. I still could not find anything like I had. Some were free sliding, some were free sliding with the door affixed to the front, but none to be attached to an existing door.
"George M. Kazaka" wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Try Woodworker's Hardware. Great selection and almost wholesale prices. Search from main page under "Trash". http://www.wwhardware.com /
Regards,
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker www.woodworkinghobby.com

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:13:37 -0500, "Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist

But be prepared to sift through all the Craftsman Tools ads... ;-)
Greg
oops forgot the link http://www.magikan.com/kitchen_sink.htm

I saw something called the MagiKan for sale at www.infomercialshopping.com Is this what you're looking for?

I've seen those at HD in the kitchens dept.
HTH
Andrew.

Have you looked at Rockler? http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_group.cfm?&catid &objectgroup_idR0&segment_id=3