pull clamps

I am planning to build two WW assemblies which must be temporarily butted together exactly the same way each time. I could use large C clamps, but that is not what I want to use. I think I have a need for a De-Sta-Co [ sic ] type toggle clamp, but one which PULLS. Every toggle clamp I can find all PUSH in one way or another. Is a PULL action toggle clamp made?
Regards to all in this house, Hoyt W.
Hoyt Weathers wrote:

DISREGARD pull clamps above. I Froogled and found them. Sorry to have taken up bandwidth here. Hoyt W.

together
not what I

clamp, but one

Is a PULL