PUKEY DUCK

Ah, a quality project worthy of the highest skilled woodworker. Just imagine one of these, about 4 feet tall, fastened to the front bumper of your vehicle, and goind down the road at about 50 MPH. Especially if you got something that would make duck noises. Gods above, I love my mind. LMAO

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Very nice! I'm wondering, though, why the wings need to be oak or other hardwood, while the body and wheels should be pine or other soft wood. Oh, well.

I'm also wondering what exactly the author means by "special" in this context...

Andy

Reply to
Andy