PSA: Harbor Freight Brad Nailer/Dust Collector

70% off flyer in the mail (along with two other catalogs for a total of three -- often with 3 different prices on the same item).
The Proverbial 46309 18g Brad Nailer - $19.99 Adjustable Height Roller Stand - $8.99 Foldable Clamping Workbench with Moveable Pegs - $9.99 2HP Industrial Dust Collector - $159.99 ($229 in catalog #2) 4" Plate Joiner - $39.99 12" Direct Drive Benchtop Disc Sander - $89.99 Dovetail Machine (34102) - $29.99 The Other Dovetail Machine (42821) - $46.99
Please no pushing, no shoving...
That reminds me...last week there was a message on my answering machine. It happens that someone named Martin has a package from HF waiting for pickup at a Toledo Ohio terminal. It was a wrong number, so I called the tollfree number and told them about it. Makes one curious about what it was. An item(s) so heavy it has to travel freight. Interesting the messages received sometimes on the machine. Joe

I purchased one of these & was surprised to find it comes in a blow molded case with the allen wrenches/oil/ a full O ring kit and an extra plunger. Not bad for $20. It is a strange color of purple?
Big John
Take out the TRASH for E-mail.