PSA: DW735 for sale

While perusing the local (Chicago area) want ads, I ran across someone selling a new DW735 for $375. I already have a Delta 13" planer and I just can't come up with a reason to have 2, though in some ways the Delta is an upgrade, IMHO. A quick check of Amazon shows a sale price of $470. If anyone's interested, here's a link to the ad.
http://www.dailyherald.com/classified/results.asp?cx20&st=b&p=1&pp=&a FYI...the phone number on the ad is an Arlington Heights.
Standard disclaimer: I am not connected to this sale in any way. If I didn't already have a planer, I wouldn't have mentioned it at all ;-).
todd