PSA: Denver Rates two Harbor Freights!

Be still my beatin' heart! The second Harbor Freight opens July 27th, 2004. Up here on the North side - 8601 Sheridan Blvd, next to Guitar Center. A stone's throw from Westminster Mall.

Reply to
patrick conroy

How funny. We have a Westminster Mall here in SoCal and there's a HF just up the street from it as well.

Reply to
Saudade

Atlanta Metro has had two for better than a year. They're both franchises.

Reply to
Mark

Naaa - fuels my suspicion that nuthin' original is from Colorado. :)

Reply to
patrick conroy

I thought God normally sent locusts... If actually SEEING the merchandise doesn't cure you of buying stuff from them, nothing will.

Reply to
George

Then there's that HF odor that hits you as soon as you walk in the door. :)

Reply to
patrick conroy

"patrick conroy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@armada.sprintco.bbn.net:

That'd be the cheap, Chinese rubber wheels. DAMHIKT.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Visited the one in Reno, NV and got nauseous after about 5 minutes in the place from that smell. Told my friend that I would wait in the truck.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

I'll bet all of you who are saying you hate HF secretly go there in disguise at night and buy buy buy.

Reply to
Grandpa

Grandpa wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I go there at high noon. Sometimes I park the truck behind the building.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser