PSA: Denver Rates two Harbor Freights!

Be still my beatin' heart! The second Harbor Freight opens July 27th, 2004. Up here on the North side - 8601 Sheridan Blvd, next to Guitar Center. A stone's throw from Westminster Mall.
patrick conroy wrote:

How funny. We have a Westminster Mall here in SoCal and there's a HF just up the street from it as well.

Naaa - fuels my suspicion that nuthin' original is from Colorado. :)
snipped-for-privacy@conroy-family.net says...

Atlanta Metro has had two for better than a year. They're both franchises.
--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.

I thought God normally sent locusts... <g> If actually SEEING the merchandise doesn't cure you of buying stuff from them, nothing will.

Then there's that HF odor that hits you as soon as you walk in the door. :)

That'd be the cheap, Chinese rubber wheels. DAMHIKT.

Visited the one in Reno, NV and got nauseous after about 5 minutes in the place from that smell. Told my friend that I would wait in the truck.
Larry
Lawrence L'Hote wrote: <snip>

I'll bet all of you who are saying you hate HF secretly go there in disguise at night and buy buy buy.
Grandpa <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in

I go there at high noon. Sometimes I park the truck behind the building.