Proxxon Scroll saw

Has anyone tried the Proxxon scroll saw? I am talking about the larger one $200.

Walter H. Klaus

Reply to
walter klaus

No, but I've used a few Proxxon tools and never found them to be more than a joke, even for modelmaking.

For that money you could be looking at a Hegener. Nice saws and they last forever (although the shiny red paint falls off the table overnight).

Reply to
Andy Dingley