Provides gum rosin,activated carbon,turpentine,pine oil.

Dear Sir, As a leading manufacturer and exporter of forest products in China, we can provide you gum rosin,turpentine,pine oil,activated carbon,forest flavor and fragrance, also other chemical products and packing materials are available.Please kindly visit our website:http://www.gum-rosin.com to get more information about SUNNY ROSIN.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us at snipped-for-privacy@public.smptt.fj.cn.
Fujian Sunny Rosin Imp & Exp Co. LTD Add: 6/F Forestry Building 1 Luyan Road Liedong Street Sanming Fujian China. TEL:86-598-8242232,8265666,8241939 FAX:86-598-8242234 ZIP:365000 Website:http://www.gum-rosin.com E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@public.smptt.fj.cn