Project List

My youngest granddaughter (seven) is moving back east. She is spending the weekend with us and has been enjoying the doll stuff that I've made for my wife's collection.
She was here when I got home from work yesterday. Last night she presented me with a list of things she would like to have. Right now, I'm working on a crib, but not far behind is the table and chairs, desk, etc.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
Edwin Pawlowski writes:

Sorry to hear that, hope you've got other grandkids nearby.

Pace yourself man. Christmas is right around the corner.
Marc

Of the six we have, this is THE one that is well behaved and a joy to have visit any time. I have two that I'm thinking of putting up on eBay.

The list not only had the sequence she would like them made, but noted the birthday date and Christmas. Ed
Edwin Pawlowski writes:

I'll give 5:1 you wouldn't get any legit bids . . .

I don't know her but I'm already in love. D'ye think she'd help me organize my shop maintenace jobs?
gd&r.
Marc

Well-behaved, indeed. And smart, too.
If you go the eBay route with the two, don't put a reserve bid on the auction...
Nice double bonus, spending time with family AND time in the shop. You are lucky, cherish the moments.                Mark L.