Project Finished and Web Page Update

Just posted several pictures from the latest project on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

More pictures are shown at , Home Page:

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Looks good!

My brother-in-law also has a Ford 9N.

**
**

B A R R Y

Thanks

Hope his is running. Two tractors and I can't get either of them started. :-( One of them is flooding, the other one not getting any gas. Ah well, that's the next project.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

It is!

Does the flooder have a stuck float?

**
**

B A R R Y

That's what it is starting to look like. I'm headed out now to see what happens with the other one now that the charger has been on it for a while. This is starting to look like next weekend's project.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita