Project Finished and Web Page Update

Just posted several pictures from the latest project on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
More pictures are shown at <www.mklange.cnc.net/ComputerRack.html>, Home Page: <www.mklange.cnc.net>

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:30:39 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Looks good!
My brother-in-law also has a Ford 9N. <G>
B A R R Y wrote:

Thanks

Hope his is running. Two tractors and I can't get either of them started. :-( One of them is flooding, the other one not getting any gas. Ah well, that's the next project.

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 15:26:47 -0700, Mark & Juanita
It is!

Does the flooder have a stuck float?
B A R R Y wrote:

That's what it is starting to look like. I'm headed out now to see what happens with the other one now that the charger has been on it for a while. This is starting to look like next weekend's project.