Progress on shop made blade guard dust collector < Its too good!

Page 2 of 2
Noel, I received 2 emails from you and wrote 3 back. You replied to me twice. I'm confused.
Here's an excerpt from my last email to you (posted for you and the benefit of others in the group, in case there are some supersaw owners interested the European version of their saw).
<------ clip here----------> Any information you can get regarding the knife would be greatly appreciated. I see the key for me is to learn how its mounted. When I look at my saw, it looks like it would be a simple matter, IF there is no structural harm in drilling and tapping a few mounting holes on the trunion or whatever that big casting is called that holds the blade shaft. The key to having a successful riving knife is for it to follow the blade as it rises and falls and tilts. It would appear from your pictures that once that piece is working, its a very straightforward matter to attach a suitable guard to the knife. The European design is so superior to American, it just seems ridiculous. I truly believe Europeans have a much more useful and safe tool design.
I look forward to any further information you might obtain. I will also convey information I obtain from Jet America. I expect to hear back from them tomorrow. <------ clip here---------->