Progress in Indianapolis explosion case

http://www.indystar.com/article/20121221/NEWS/121221007/Felony-murder-charges-filed-thoroughly-senseless-act-?nclick_check=1
email.me:

Doug Miller wrote:

Aso:
**increased the size of the insurance policy (by adding jewelry) in recent months
**boyfriend had all "important paperwork" out of the house.
The list of corroborating evidence goes on...
And she was an emergency room nurse!
Bill wrote:

That may be "intensive care" nurse.
email.me:

Did you read the probable cause affidavit? http://www.indystar.com/assets/pdf/BG1984601221.PDF
It demonstrates weeks of diligent effort on the part of our police department -- which resulted in a mountain of evidence against these people.
Doug Miller wrote:

Thanks for the link, Doug. I just finished reading the affidavit. Whew!