Problems w/ rec.ww on reposting?

I'm using IE on the web for the wreck, but beginning yesterday there have been constant problems posting replies.
Is anyone else having this problem?: when I reply to someone's post, I get the message, "Unable to retrieve message [number code]". Sometimes (maybe 5% of the time) I can try replying to the same message again and it will work.
Then, if I do get a correct reply screen and type in my reply, then hit "Post message", it will return: "Some information is missing or incorrect", followed below by, "Subject must not start with "Re:" unless it is a followup"--which if course it is.
Any idea what's causing this?
Thanks, H.
Sounds like a server problem.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 10:44:13 -0700, Hylourgos wrote:

[snip]
Bill Gates?
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw