Problem with Glue Joint Router Bit

I have set my router table and fence up to use my reverse glue joint bit. When I rout both sides of several pieces of wood and the put them together one of the ends of the panel is perfect while the other end is staggered about a 1/32 of an inch at each joint. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Kurt
Are you pulling it the last few inches, or still pushing down and through with your wooden fingers?
If the board rises a bit at the trailing edge, or isn't pressed flat at the leading edge, the joint won't mate properly.
Of course, your boards might be planed improperly, check uniform thickness.

If theres an ever so slight dip or raised spot on your insert its not going to work. Ever. I went around with this and after beating my head against the wall and trying several bits I found this to be the problem. My solution was to trash the router table for a nice iron topped shape! LOL
Jim

sounds like the boards are not a uniform thickness for the full length. -- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry