Pro Tech Compound Miter Saw Needs Work

I have a Pro Tech CMS and it needs work. It is 6-7 years old and the motor runs great. The problem is that the saw no longer cuts square. The blade (motor) moves horizontally on the pivot point I tightened the bolt on the pivot point but it was too tight and the saw wouldn't move up and down. I was wondering if I was to replace the parts in the pivot point, would that make it work. If it can be fixed, I will fix it otherwise I will replace it.