Pritzlaff and Fulton hand planes

Any thoughts on the quality of these planes? Would you say better or worse than Stanley?
Thanks!

No idea about Pritzlaff.
Fulton is Sears (from before the days of Craftsman)(*). At different times they were made by Stanley and Millers Falls. As users they're probably fine, certainly no better than a Stanley branded plane (of the same vintage) but likely no worse.
Guys who are really into planes can tell who made a Fulton plane by obscure details like the length of the adjusting lever or the exact position of the cap iron hole...if you were really curious you could search one of them out on the old tool groups.
(* apparently there never were Seroco planes)
John
On 10/19/2015 10:24 AM, Michael wrote:

pritzlaff never heard of.
If you want a fulton, my neighbor gave me one, you can have it.
--
Jeff

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 9:24:59 AM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

John and Woodchucker,
Thanks for the info! It sounds like I should pass on these, even with the cheap price.