Printed Board update, problem solved for now

Hi Group: Thanks for the ideas, the problem was a poor solder joint on a 50 mic filter capacitor. If there is any one here that can help me with theory of PWM, please contact me
Joe Yablonski
--> Remove par from email address for replying

Any searching ought to give you the basics - it's a very common technique.
For motor control designs, then take a look at the 4QD site http://www.4qd.co.uk / http://www.4qdtec.com/pwm-01.html
It's a while since I looked, but these people were reckoned to be _the_ best (better than Vantec) for DC battery-powered motor controllers - Robotwars! They also had a detailed and useful FAQ / explanatory section.
--
Smert' spamionam