PriceCutter

Just got a catalog from "PriceCutter". They have some interesting items I have not found in more common sources. Anyone have expericence dealing with this company? Are they good, bad or indifferent? First time I have heard of them and always a bit nervous who I send my money too ;-). TIA
David
I have purchased from Price Cutter a few times. I have had NO problems with delivery, ordering, etc. For the price charged I have received the appropriate value. Timely shipping.
Howard
Genedoc wrote:

No worries.     mahalo,     jo4hn

From Call Center Magazine:
"Eagle America and PriceCutter, both based in Chardon, OH, and owned by Dan and Linda Walter, are catalogs that market woodworking cutting tools and accessories. Eagle America, founded in 1989 sells American-made products; PriceCutter markets imported lower-priced items..."
Good information and what an interesting resource-Call Center Magazine. Thanks.
David