Price List of Large Size Film Faced Plywood

Price List of Large Size Film Faced Plywood http://www.towood.com/news_detail.php?idF3&title=Price_List_of_Large_Size_Film_Faced_Plywood

Are you still having problems with that Chinese plywood off-gassing and killing lab rats? I was sorry to hear about your business partner's demise. I'm sure his shady dealings had nothing to do with it. My condolences. R