PRETTY MUCH OT - PeltierBeer:Equipment

http://folk.ntnu.no/arnesen/peltierbeer
However it is sitting on a wood table top. Could be a vital part of relaxation after a rough day in the shop.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.
Words fail ....... I am awestruck.

Sat, Nov 18, 2006, 10:22pm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (BruceT) sayeth in awe: Words fail ....... I am awestruck.
You musta missed the jet-powere beer cooler. Now that was truely awesome.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.
J T wrote:

Beer is never OT. Excellent research.
A frosty mug works just as well and with no concern for dead batteries. Good Post JT!!! --dave

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html
J T wrote:

Stout is supposed to be consumed at room temperature.
--

FF

Sun, Nov 19, 2006, 3:50pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net Stout is supposed to be consumed at room temperature.
Now that's a load of crap. As long as I'm buying, and I'm at home, I'll damn well drink it at any temperature I please - and it pleases me to drink it cold. If I'm in a bar and can't get cold beer, I'll change bars.
Drinking room temperature beer is something like eating bugs - or raw fish - when you're starving, you only do it when there's no other choice.
However, if you're buying, I will drink warm beer, and not bitch about it - until the beer is gone that is.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.
J T wrote:

Nope. Stouts are typically English/Irish/Scottish and Lucas makes their refrigerators.

Have you tried drinking a stout that way?
--

FF

Sun, Nov 19, 2006, 7:28pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net did scribe: <snip> Have you tried drinking a stout that way? Yep.
And don't nobody get on me about sushi - I don't eat bait.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.
snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

Stout AKA: The product of a discontented horse.
Lew

Absolutely. So long as the room is at a temperature that calls for tweeds and woolens and a smouldering fire in the corner.
But by the US standard of "room temperature = 72F"? Hayull no!
Kevin

A for creativity, C for execution.
Since he wanted to drink beer in the sun, he should have used PV cells and gone cordless.
As for Guiness in a can... well. Ick.
Kevin
Mon, Nov 20, 2006, 1:11am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (KevinCraig) doth proclaimeth: A for creativity, C for execution. Since he wanted to drink beer in the sun, he should have used PV cells and gone cordless. As for Guiness in a can... well. Ick.
Cordless you wants, cordless you gets. http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer / Now that's class.
You want ick, try French beer.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.