pretty good (not outstanding) deal on 24" besseys

Will Bessey do the 40% again this year or was that just an anniversary thing?

Reply to
New Wave Dave

Wayne K

Nooo, I compared the Bessey to my standard, which is the Jet clamp... :-)

Reply to
name

In that case you would have said "Besseys are not as good as these".

Now, what do you like so much about the Jets?

Reply to
J. Clarke

I think that was a one time thing. Wasn't it a big anniversary for them?

IIRC, it happened around this time last year (around the August-November timeframe) and was very heavily promoted.

Reply to
bf

The newer ones with the removeable black plastic ends can be used as spreaders.

J Coffey

Reply to
J Coffey

Thanks, I did not know that, even though I have some of the newer ones.

Reply to
bf