Pretty Cherry Clock...

Some things only get better with age, cherry is one of those things.
I made this clock about a year and a half ago for my S.O. (aka shop helper) and, um, I forgot about it, I never gave it to her. I was over at my parents today (where my shop is) and was getting some things from my old room and I noticed it under my old bed. Hey, where did this come from? Opps. How the hell do you forget to give someone a clock that you made for them?
Oh well, I cleaned it up today, re-waxed it and will hang it at our place tonight. I hope she likes it....
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clock2005.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clock2005-1.jpg
David.
Nice! You could save it for a birthday or anniversary, etc., since she doesn't know about it. Wilson

Out from under the bed into the light of day so it can age gracefully and turn into that patina that only cherry can provide. Nice!

That's a beautiful clock, David.
But I thought we were going to see the one that was the cherry fuming experiment. That was yours, too, was it not?
Of course, she'll like it. And if she doesn't, she'll likely still say she likes it. You'll know if/when she starts showing visitors your latest project.
Patriarch

SNIP
This is the same SO as a year and a half ago? Wow, must be serious Dave,m'boy. When's the big day?
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company