PREMANUFACTURED Stringers Where to get

I have to make some outdoor stairs up to a deck (about 4 ft). Does anyone know if there any companies that make premaufactured stringers and handrails for this. I did a web search and found nothing. I live in southern Calif. I found plans to do this, but would rather buy some if they were available. Steel steps and handrails also would be acceptable. Thanks, Rick
Stromer2 asks:

Have you stopped by a building supply store lately?
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

know
for
Steel
All of the lumber yards that I have visited sell pre-cut stringers. Lots of different sizes.
Bob