Precision miter gauge revisited..

Thanks to all for your advice. I reviewed the FWW article and went with the JDS accu-miter.

Reply to
Sammy

Lawrence A. Ramsey

I mountain bike with a 67 year old guy occasionally, I'm 38 and in pretty good shape. He can kick my ass on some climbs. My 66 year old father-in-law is climbing Hew Hampshire's Mt. Monodnock (sp?) Tuesday.

This should be a lesson to all of us 20, 30, and 40 somethings that physical fitness is like retirement savings, the earlier you start, the bigger benefit you get.

I am NOT going to let a miter gauge wear me out when I'm only in my

50's and 60's.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I never said it wore me out; I just get a little bored with the weight sometimes. I lifted over 600 punds one time so I don't think I am a weakling. Then again----! I have come to appreciate a 7 lb. rifle when hunting instead of a a 14 lb. one. When loading a grand or baby grand piano I also appreciate a regular one. also a contrcators saw over a cabinet saw when putting in back of pickup. Hell, I am not weak but am probably getting a little lazy. The whole idea is keeping an exact angle and not in lasting forever.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey