Precision Framing Square?

Page 2 of 2
Doug White wrote:

Adjust it...center punch at the angle. Where you punch on line between inside and outside corners determines which way it bends.
--

dadiOH

the rough "divots" on the surface of the square.. Just pien it on an anvil. Carefully - you don't want to go TOO far!!
On 3/14/10 4:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I'm going to try that, next time, instead of a punch. Good idea.
--

-MIKE-