Precision Framing Square?

Yeah, I think we all have learned to start at the one, at some point in our experience. But since the topic is "precision" framing square. I know that's an oxymoron. -)

In any case, I like to have at least one nice L square and one nice rule (from a combination square) that are each sanded "true zero" on each end and at the corners.

I often find myself with a square and a file, taking of the blister from a ding at the corner where it's been dropped on the concrete floor.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Been there. Done that. It works. Warren

Reply to
WW

As I recall, a framing saw is calibrated square and a center punch is used to dent at the inside or outside of the V pint between the arms.

At the inside it spreads. Outside it pinches.

Martin

-MIKE- wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn