Praire Post or Slat bed

I've been searching high and low for some plans to the Stickley Prairie Post Bed. The only thing out there seems to be plans for the Spindle bed. I've been thinking for days after looking at pictures of how to design all the reveals and joints that are in the head and foot board rails. Its much more than your basic Arts and Crafts spindle bed. If anyone has any insight into this it would be much appriciated.

I decided to settle for making the Stickley Slat Bed if I can not get any farther with the Praire Post Bed. If anyone has dimensions for this that would be great. At least I think I can make an accurate reproduction from the pictures but some actual measurements would be great.

Reply to
BD