Practice Inlay finishes.

I had posted pictures some days ago on a.b.p.w. of some walnut and White Mulberry inlay that I was practicing on. I ended up turning those pieces into a small box with finger joints. I also added Palm and Ebony to finish it off.
Per requests for pictures of the finished project I posted some pictures at a.b.p.w. titled Finished Inlay Practice.
Wishing I had Swingman's Pinner for holding some of the pieces together while the glue dried. :~)
Comments are welcome as always.
"Leon" wrote

How did you join the handle to the lid? It would seem that you would need some kind of mechanical fastener.

Before applying any finish I glued the handle to the top with Super Glue.
Looks pretty darn good to me, Leon.
Sonny

Thank you