Powr Kraft Router accesories for sale

I have the remanants of a Powr Kraft TEB-8548 Builders Kit. It includes steel case (rusty, but solid), a butt hinge template (set-up for two hinges), TEB 8551A router guide, Plastic router base bottom, and a TEB 8545-A plane attachment ( this is the attachment, no blades). All of this equipment is well used, but useable. Don't expect showcase. I think the total weight is around 20 lbs. You can have it all for $10.00 plus shipping.
Thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com