Powermatic Splitter?

Is there good after-market alternative to the factory splitter for a Powermatic 66 table saw?
MB
nevems2 wrote:

    mahalo,     jo4hn
I successfully use the Excalibur Merlin. (Amazon.com product link shortened) hop-tools-20/104-7843431-3960757 As usual, take care to use the whole address.
Tin Woodsmn

I have Beisemeyer and like it. One note when I tilt to 45 degrees the permanently attached part or the splitter interferes with my homemade zero clearance inserts just have to use the factory plate. Course thats when I found out I hadn't aligned the table top to the blade well enough ...only like a couple mm between blade opening edge and the blade. Also doesn't work with Wood Dynamics' Throat Plate system I which was considering at one time Joe