Powermatic Spindle Sander Problem

Anyone have experience with a Powermatic spindle sander that has stopped osillating? Worked fine for years but just stopped osillating. It still rotates at the same speed, but that is all it does now. My operators manual does not address this problem. If anyone knows the fix, please let me know. snipped-for-privacy@networksplus.net
We had the same problem. Jet purchased the Powermatic line and we bought the new gears from them. I think it was around $60. The new gears were not even as good as the old ones and didn't last too long. max