Powermatic fence rails update

Nice man at a local cabinet shop gave me a brand new (20 years old) 72" round style front rail for my Powermatic 66 saw. Still looking for a 72" rear rail. If I cannot find one, will make one from my 2 48" rails or a piece of steel tubing. Any chance someone out there in cyber space has held on to the original style fence bolts and spacers for Powermatics original style rails? If so would like to hear from you.

Thanks MB

Reply to
nevems2