Powermatic Fence Rails

Any idea where I could find a Powermatic 66 front fence rail, 48" (PN 3653012) or a pair of Powermatic 72" rails (PNs 3653012 (F) and 3653013 (R))?
Thanks MB
powermatic.com?
UA100

Not sure where you are located, but Tried & True Tools in Minneapolis had a good used set last time I was in there.
-- John, in Minnesota
Thanks. Checked with them and they had sold the rails.
MB

the rails for HTC fence will work.