Powermatic DT45 (Dovetailer) Setup

I realiaze this is kind of a production style machine but I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this machine. The manual provides good directions of how to adjust several aspects of the size, depth, position, tightness, etc. However, they don't provide any step by step approach for setting up.
I dicked around for about an hour and have a good understanding of how to eventually get a good tight setup but could use any pointers anyone might have.
Google searches haven't helped.

Bueller... Bueller... anybody.
I would make a post at owwm.org. I am certain several persons will have answers.
Mike in Ohio

thx I was considering that even though the DT is a newer machine

Well... I tried posting over there at owwm admitting it is not an old machine and the ahole moderator locked my thread saying it is not an old machine so no one is allowed to reply. It is their site and they can do what they want but seems a bit dickish. Likely somebody over there would be able to help.

Have you , GASP!, contacted Powermatic? LOL
If they are anything like Festool that will point you towards those that have experience using their equipment.

Good idea. I started with the assumption the provided documents would contain the depth of their knowledge but when I called once before about an old PM65 TS I did get an old dude who helped with exactly what I needed. I'll give it a try.
I am not a direct customer of theirs as I got this second hand with less than 2 hours op-time for $1,000. Gloat for me anyway.
On 11/2/2011 11:01 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote:

If you give up on it I might be willing to take it off you hands for the same price. ;~)