powermatic 71 12" cabinet saw

I need to replace the right side cast iron wing of my 12" Powermatic model #71 cabinet saw. Any suggestions on where I might look to purchase a used one since powermatic does not stock parts for the model 71 anymore?
schneidology wrote:

What's wrong w/ it? Much could possibly be repaired...
Where you are are located might help others w/ suggestions.
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:01:49 -0600, Duane Bozarth

a good place to start is: www.owwm.com