Powermatic 66 problems

Our new 66 has a few major problems that make me wonder whether or not to dump it and buy a Unisaw.
-excessive play between arbor casting and table trunnions. This is most evident when the blade is angled. You can actually move the arbor casting back and forth .035 with your hand. When I return the saw to 90 degrees the entire arbor casting twists and binds so that the back and forth movement is no longer evident, but this means that the whole assembly is now out of square to the table. Probably an easy adjustment to fix... it is just disconcerting to think that it could get out of the factory that wacked-out.
-Poor cutting. We primarily cut plastics, so the slightest blade wiggle shows up in the cut. You can actually feel the arbor clicking back and forth about .005-.01 when you wiggle the blade side to side. The strange thing is that as you turn the blade by hand, the play goes away at certain positions... it happens only at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00. Bad bearings? Loose belts? Not sure.
This saw is a definite let-down so far. Please let me know if this is what I can expect from PM, and if so, maybe I'll break my brand loyalty and get the Delta. Thanks.
Contact the manufacterer. It should not be that way. You got a bad casting. No matter what you do, a bad one gets out sometime. You were the lucky one. :)

casting.
one.
And if you are really need to get rid of it I'll get it picked up from you.. No charge . :)
Look in your manual. There is an adjustment for excessive play and binding in the adjusting mechanism. Hopefully, that is your problem.
BTW, the PM66 is a very good saw.
Preston

Call the manufacturer. They WILL fix it. Let us know what they did.