Powermatic 66 Mobile base and dust collection

I have a PM 66 with the dusxt collection port on the bottom of the base. I also have the Mobile base that blocks full access to the base, has anyone created a solution to dust collection in this scenario?
hda
I also have a pm66 with a mobile base. The dc port is at the bottom rear of the saw and the mobile base extends about 6" past the saw. Looks like you may have to raise the saw up to clear the base. Sigh.     mahalo,     jo4hn
hda wrote:

I'd put a false bottom in it and move the dust port up.