Powermatic 63 info

Hi,
Saw an ad in the local paper for a Powermatic 63but can't find any info on it. It comes with a Biesemeyer fence, back table, blade finder and sliding table, asking $750 for it. Was this a good quality table saw? Any issues with parts, etc.?
Thanks!
--Ben
DAGS Do A Google Search

I did; didn't get anything useful out of it.
--Ben

The PM 63 has received lots of bad press around these parts, as a google search on PM 63 or Powermatic 63 will show you.
JP
The Powermatic 64 was the import contractors saw. The 64 did have some bad press. The 63 is a very nice American made contractor saw, heavier than the average Delta contractor. If it has two cast iron solid wings and a decent Biesemeyer, single phase 1.5HP motor, etc., it could be a good buy. I'd try to get at $500 or under. What color is it? Dark green ended in 1982 or so. Pale green ended in the late 60s I think.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Wazza Blade Finder? Not that I've lost any yet - just curious!
No idea. It was in the ad. Based on my organization skills, I probably should purchase that separately. :)
--Ben