Powermatic 208 20" Planer

Ihave the opportunity to pick up a just about brand new Powermatic Model 208 20" planer for about 1250 dollars.
Can someone give me some input on how the like this planer and is it worth the price.
Thanks for the imput.
-Rob
It is the same as the Jet and Grizzly and probably a dozen other rebadged made in taiwan 20" planers. The grizzly is about 1200.00 new. I have one, it is a pretty good planer. Worth it? If you need one and like the powermatic name plate in your shop it is a fair price, but nothing to write home about. Offer 800.00 bucks. I'll sell you my Grizzly for 600.00 same machine.
Rob V wrote:

All Powermatic's are not created equal, some are just Chinese junk others are great machines. A not so proud owner of the former, Dave