Powermatic 2013 20" Bandsaw

Hi Y'all Anyone have any experience with this bandsaw? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks Travis

I had one in our shop for about 5 years. Brute of a band saw, never had any problems with it. If I had to do it again I think I would get a Laguna, they appear to be a more precision machine.
Ed Angell