Powermatic 180 planer 18"

Greetings - I purchased a used planer and the motor nameplate is missing. I am told it is 7.5 Hp, 3ph. I would like to know the locked rotor current of this motor as well as the running current at 240 Volts, 60Hz,

3PH. Will an owner of this type planer mind giving me this info if it is on your motor nameplate or in the installation manual? Thanks, Jim in Clarkston, Mi. P.S. Powermatic has been of no help.
Reply to
Jim L.

Try the Baldor website.

Reply to