Powermatic 14" Bandsaw & Dust Collector???

Anyone have the Powermatic 14" Bandsaw and have a dust collector hooked up to it?
I just received my Bandsaw which claims to have a 4" dust port on it. I am feeling a little silly because I sure can't find a 4" dust port anywhere on the thing.
Mark Brubaker wrote:

yes. it's on the right side under the table. it's part of the casting!
dave

up
am
on
I saw that but didnt think it was a dust port. Thanks for the thud up-side the head.
Mark Brubaker wrote:

Enjoy your new BS! Glad to help.
dave