Power tool brand selection

My power tool shopping conclusion. Like most from this group have probably noticed that most of the power tools available all seem to come out of the same factory. Several of the jointers that I looked at all seemed the same except for the brand color. The internet gives us the possibility to view several brands normally not found in one store. There are exceptions of course like tools from General have a unique well lets say a different design and the commercial green color from the 40's or 50's.
What are your comments concerning different brands ?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Daniel Martin) wrote in message

This ought to get some folks going. If the tool is solidly made, the brand doesn't make any difference. How is the tool going to be used? How often?
If the answers to the above are professionally & Often, best quality tools are in order if the price is right. If one is going to use the tools on a hobby basis & can put up with some adjusting, then lower quality tools are acceptable. I don't mean to suggest that anyone purchase tools that have very little quality just for the sake of price.
Above answer is correct
My favorites are: Bosch Porter Cable for heavy work
Ryobi Skill for light work
Tools I stay away from: DeWalt Craftsman Black and Decker
Everyone here will have different opinoins on which to get and which to stay from.