power stock feeder questions

Does anyone use a power stock feeder on a router table? I have a large unit on a shaper that works wonderful and would like to put one on my router table. I can't think of any reason why it would not work, but then I don't always think of everything. What size would you suggest? Any particular make and model recommendations? I was thinking of 1/4 horse and three rollers. The main reason for a feeder is to permit climb feeding, especially on door stiles.

Thanks for any suggestions/comments.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Evans