Power feeder recommendations?

I am in the market for a small power feeder for my shaper, to run cabinet parts and flooring. Wondering if any of you have one and what opinions you have regarding brands and where to buy.
Thanks.
--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

"Jon Endres, PE" < snipped-for-privacy@killspammers.die.die.die.adelphia.net> wrote in
message news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...