Power feeder recommendations?

I am in the market for a small power feeder for my shaper, to run cabinet parts and flooring. Wondering if any of you have one and what opinions you have regarding brands and where to buy.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

The ones with power tool names are ok.:) yeah really helpful. The two I have had experience with are a large Delta 3 speed (+ forward and reverse) and a smaller Hitachi 2 speed. I can tell you they both had some mileage on them and were used in a student wood shop (read "abuse"). They were still working fine when I left.

Reply to
Young_carpenter