Power Feeder on a Jointer

Been kicking around the idea of adding a feeder to my jointer, PM 12" model 1285. Have never seen one actually mounted for jointer use before. But understand that it is done. Anyone care to offer any comments ?? Thanks much
I've done it on my 16". It works fine if you're surfacing a bunch of wood, but you still handle each piece, and you have to check for flat to see if you need to run it again. Not alot of gain IMHO.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com