Wood Butcher

Mark

Reply to
jo4hn

ROTFLMAO !!!

> Art

Reply to
bob

Thank whatever gods one believes in it is your HEART! I really don't need that picture in my head at this point in time. G.D.R Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

No thanks, I have enough image problems without inviting that identity.

Reply to
Mark

"Wood Butcher" wrote

with the lowest bidder winning ;-}

Gary

Reply to
Gary Greenberg

I wonder if he would trade for 6 plastic drill guides?

Reply to
George G

Damn, I always see these things too late. I bought a dado blade today and sort of blew the budget. Would rather have bid the $129 on this to be sure I got it. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

hey now that would go very well with the secret decoder ring I just got out of the captin crunch box not to mention my used diaper pin collection

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

Reply to
JAMES Mankin