Potential gloat for some lucky bidder

No affiliation & BBB.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item267282776&category 874
Art
No bids yet, too bad Christmas is already past...... <G>
Wood Butcher wrote:

Be still my throbbing heart...
Wood Butcher wrote:

    Greetings and Salutations....

I really don't need that picture in my head at this point in time.     G.D.R     Dave Mundt
ROTFLMAO !!!

No thanks, I have enough image problems without inviting that identity.

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Evidence that there ought to be a way to start low and work the bid lower with the lowest bidder winning ;-}
Gary

Damn, I always see these things too late. I bought a dado blade today and sort of blew the budget. Would rather have bid the $129 on this to be sure I got it. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
I wonder if he would trade for 6 plastic drill guides?
hey now that would go very well with the secret decoder ring I just got out of the captin crunch box not to mention my used diaper pin collection
Jim
A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP