Posting Snafu - Teaching follow up

Folks -
Well, I'll be damned if I know what went on with my posts. I did go to google and there they were... So, my apologies for the multiple posts. I still don't see them through MSOE, tho' some (*SOME*) of the rec'r's responses are there... odd...
Thank you all for the remarks that I *was* able to read... I'll keep y'all posted, if'n BILL thinks it's okay...
John Moorhead