Posting photos

Page 2 of 2

Yes.
http://www.areddy.net/wood
------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C3D9DE.E2E177A0 Content-Type: text/plain;     charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding
Use this site, it is designed for the purpose you wish. alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking You might also find the site interesting as well.

Please don't post HTML to newsgroups. See www.houghi.org for more information.
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:27:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Interesting question.
Actually, there are always (many) more than 2 candidates, but the two major political parties have almsot total control of the election system so that there are effectively only two choices. The democrats are still flaming mad at Nader for daring to be a candidate and messing up the tight little game they have going with the republicans -- kinda like the republicans and Perot.
There aer powerful forces at work to ensure that there are only two candidates. And neither of them work for you and me. They work for the parties. And the parties work for the lobbyists.
You do the math.
For email, use Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com

Dude -- it's a _joke_. Lighten up a bit.