Posting photos

Yes, you are right. I was out of line.

I could find a newsserver that supports binaries, but, as I tried to explain, I thought I had seen people posting links here and I was just asking if there was some way to do that without setting up my own website. I'll sign up with a newsserver that permits binaries and psot to ABPW.

Thanks.

Reply to
Top Spin

rec.crafts.metalworking has a "drop box" where people can post pictures.

would like to do the same with my site but I don't know enough to set it up.
(Don't bother going there, there's no "There" there yet.)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Dude -- it's a _joke_. Lighten up a bit.

Doug Miller

No problem; done it once or twice myself. I was thinking of sending you a copy of my Mensa id card though just to eliminate a couple of the choices...

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

OK, thanks

Reply to